You are invited to celebrate the month of February with me as I show a little love to my Etsy shop with an experiment. Although my sales were OK in January, I'd like to see those figures improve and know there are things I can be doing to promo Peacox Creations. I'd be delighted if you would follow along with me as I try these techniques:
1. Blog every day with an update on what I did the day before.
2. List or renew at least two items every day.
3. Take new photos and edit them at least once a week, even though I know on this old, slow computer, that will be a challenge.
4. Introduce at least one completely new product.
5. Edit the present items in my shop with better tags, titles an descriptions.
6. Be active with at least one team I'm on a day, posting in the team forums, reading others' blogs, or perhaps making treasuries.
There must have been a method to my madness for choosing the shortest month of the year!
One of the new items I'm posting today is this set of crocheted cotton dishcloths/facecloths knit from a yarn that makes its own stripes. They arrive tied with a matching ribbon, so they are quickly ready to tuck in a gift, or untie for immediate use!