Monday, January 19, 2009

D.........rum roll please!!!

The winner is:

niftyknits

I had my husband choose a number at random, and she is the one! If she contacts me within 24 hours, either by convo (this lady is an etsy seller from England), or by commenting here, her items will be on their way quickly!

Now here's the other great part! If anyone else WHO ALREADY ENTERED this contest replies to me, you will receive a free scrubbie. Please use my email, listed in my complete profile and then give me your snail mail address.

Thanks to all who entered and for your kind comments and great suggestions. I've already implemented a few of them!

2 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

oh my goodness! thank you so much - I'll send my address. Can't wait!

l'actrice said...

Heather's creations are awesome!