Wednesday, January 14, 2009

B.........iggest sellers

In preparation for my "etsyversary" on January 17, I thought I'd do a two-part series on what I consider my greatest successes over the past year. By far and away, the apple and pear dish scrubbies have been the most popular. These are original designs and were such fun to create and market. I attribute their popularity to their price, practical use, and originality. They are available in pairs and also by the half dozen which saves even more. Folks have told me that they like to tie these on a package as a little extra, and I even had another etsy seller, zamzamdesigns, feature these on her blog! I plan to do a blog giveaway this weekend and these might be the prize!





6 comments:

Erika said...

Your scrubbies are so cute! I love the pear and the colors you use.
Congratulations on the upcoming anniv.

Nico Designs

Anonymous said...

That's excellent! Something so simple, yet popular and practical, and used for a variety of purposes.

Happy Anniversary...and best wishes for your next year!

~Lily

BeadedTail said...

Happy Etsyversary! Your scrubbies are so bright and cute!

uniquecommodities said...

Tres cute! Love them

TheresaJ said...

Wow, these are adorable. Cute and functional -- always a great combo!

The Great Ethan Allen said...

scrubbies are Oh so useful ( try doing dishes without one!) ..and they will wear out eventually. ..nothing like being in the buisness of selling a consumable item. best of luck to ya in 2009!