Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I.........nvitation to the journey

You're invited to follow (and comment on) my journey to the photography/essay book that I've decided to write this year. As an old English teacher I'm mulling over an outline, but don't want it to get in the way of the writing process. My obsession now is how to combine my thoughts and feelings about the grander scheme of things from a craft perspective. After all, the working title is Confessions from a Crazed Crafter. Two sections for sure will be about crafting for friends and family. Another may detail the creative process. Stay tuned to peek at some or all of the legs of this journey!

9 comments:

Livy said...

Hello! This is my first visit to your blog - I am enjoying reading the posts. You're writing style is so warm and witty.

Patti said...

Thank you, Livy!

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

I found this quote you might find helpful
Art journals generally combine visual journaling and writing. Every imaginable style, media and technique is used by art journalists. There are no rules!

Patti said...

What a wonderul quote, createathought!

theVintageZoo said...

very cool! looking forward to it!!

Bridget said...

I'm looking forward to following your book progression.

Dharma Designs said...

I LOVE the title!

Art of Spirit LeatherWorks said...

very nice blog -- i'll be checking in on it from time to time!

Blaze said...

Hello from the etsy forum! :) Wonderful blog! :)