Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Traditions

Even in this day of e-cards, instant messaging and photo cards, I still enjoy making my own Christmas cards. So when the Etsy bloggers team asked about holiday traditions, I quickly snapped some pictures of this year's edition. I've been taking a card class with a Stampin' Up dealer, and the ornament punch, border punch, stamps, embossing tools and a series of new colored papers inspired me. They were great fun to make, and I loved making use of the unusual colors for Christmas. Hope the recipients liked them, too!





5 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Those are so pretty! Of course I love the pink ones :)

TiLT said...

those are some great cards! I tried making some once...and was very grateful for Meijer being open 24 hours afterwards :P

storybeader said...

I love the ornament stamps! Too Cool!

Very Verdant said...

I love these and yes, I agree, I like the unexpected colors too.

joeyandaleethea said...

Those are beautiful! How great to have a StampinUP teacher - sounds like fun and such a lovely end result too. I popped in to ask how your mom is doing? Sending you and your mom (((hugs))).