Monday, April 5, 2010

R.........odent Control

The friend who first introduced me to computers was incredibly patient, but she still got a good laugh over my dealing with the mouse. She just claimed that I had trouble with "rodent control".

Until today, more than 14 years later, I had made great strides with the little critter. Then we purchased a new laptop computer and with its pad, EEK!, it's back to square one! I really want to master this one, so even though I know we can connect our traditional "rodent", we're not going to fall into that "trap".

Guess I'll send her this blog post so she can start laughing again.

The darling plush mouse that you see here is from http://buttercupbloom.etsy.com/ He is eco-friendly and "upcycled"!

1 comment:

Memories for Life said...

Cute critter :)
Good luck with the new laptop!