Monday, October 5, 2009

T..........he Scrapbook

Although my sister and I have always been close, distance makes it hard to get together as often as we would like. So I was thrilled when she invited me to her house for a few days to help her assemble a scrapbook of pictures from her retirement party. We had a great time laughing and cropping and laying out pages and you can see us with the results to the left. She's the younger, prettier one! Now we not only have memories of the party, but the joyful memories of making the book. Thank you, Jeannie, for this opportunity and for being my sister!

2 comments:

Juliana/A Hand Woven Life said...

You're BOTH beautiful....and so are your memories!

storybeader said...

what a great thing to do. My sister and I were close when we were young. I'm trying to decide if it was because we wanted to be with each other (I am younger by 2 years), or if it was because we were a close-nit family.