Sunday, September 20, 2009

C.........ombo crafting

Because there are so many different kinds of crafting (and it's hard to choose which one is my fav), I love to combine them. This time, the new greeting cards combine card making with crocheting. A delicate crocheted Irish rose is the centerpiece for these new note cards. It seems to fit with many different colors and papers. Gently dotted ribbons complete the look. Wouldn't someone treasure receiving one on these with a hand written message?

6 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Great idea Patti...love 'em!

Juliana/A Hand Woven Life said...

I think they are exquisite! The crochet adds such nice textural detail! I think anyone would be thrilled to receive a greeting card like that!

storybeader said...

they're beautiful! Something that the receiver will want to hang up, or put under glass! {:-D

Unknown said...

What a thrill to see your beautiful work Pat! Congratulation on your marriage and new life in Kohler. WE camped at KA with our kids in Aug and it is a lovely area, although this time we stayed at the Lake and didn't visit around the area. I'm bookmarking your webpage!! cm

l'actrice said...

Patti, you have the greatest ideas!

Nancy at EmbroideryIt.com said...

I love this! I have been teaching myself to crochet and I enjoy scrapbooking and cardmaking. What a great combination.
Thank you!
Nancy